Sunday, November 19, 2006

If you haven't heard of 'em, they're new to you...


I've been meaning to update my blogroll for some time,adding some and removing a few others, but sloth has prevailed. I may also add another category for conservo blogs, maybe 6 or 8 or so, blogrolled separately. I'll do this shortly. In the meantime, below are some interesting web logs you should be aware of, and try not to drive like this guy. More on the midterms tomorrow next week.

In no particular order:

Julie Idyllopus, Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch

Andrew Ó Baoill, some Irish guy living in Illinois: Funferal.com

Photoshop varmint extrordinaire, Karena Espuela,

The unduly modest Rob Payne, Bird Lives,

Susan A. Kitchens: 2020hindsight.org, and

Stan Goff, Feral Scholar.


Image: c. 1961 Willys Gordini courtesy Gordini.com.br note: before you email me telling me it's a Renault-- this is only partially correct. It was built under licence in Brazil by Willys.