Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sharing the Secret Sharer



Apparently somebody decided to narrate Conrad's novella on Youtube, in a William Shatnery sort of way. You can read along while listening, if you've got an hour and 42 minutes. But don't do it at work! They'll catch you, and punish you, by making you read it out of a book. To your co-workers. Whether they want to hear it or not. While they're doing your work. Conrad comes to your cubicle? Not good. I would say doubleplusungood, but Conrad's ghost would start moaning, and we don't want that.

Brings new meaning to "I'll wait for the video." Watch it, listen to it, or read it? Why choose?

(Incidentally, I found this at YT while trying to find a snippet of a famous scene in Chinatown, the one where Huston talks to Nicholson about wanting to buy the future. I fail to see how this is connected, but what do I know.)

But to follow this theme, I might as well share this on Dead Horse.


...

Labels: ,