Monday, February 02, 2004

Feb. 2, 2004 | WASHINGTON (AP) -- The early-to-bed president missed the Super Bowl's risque halftime show.

But George W. Bush's spokesman said Monday the administration was concerned that the display wasn't family-friendly.

"I don't want to admit it, but because this White House starts early, I missed it -- again," Bush told reporters after a Cabinet meeting. "Saw the first half, did not see the half time -- I was preparing for the day and fell asleep."

"But you all can tell me about it," he joked to reporters.



Ha ha, giggle giggle. But now these prurient sons of bitches want a full blown FCC investigation of the event. This is from the same White House that did everything it could to stonewall and circumvent the 9/11 investigation, but managed to get the Department of Homeland Security involved in the search for the missing Texas Senators last year who tried to refuse to allow a quorum for the Texas redistricting vote.

(I'll bet he did so see it.)