Tuesday, January 21, 2003

It must seem like I'm dithering to anyone who may have kept track of the different Blogger subdomains between which I've been bouncing back and forth this past week. At any rate, I duly note that there is a web business, unrelated to me, at hugonaut.com, and so I've concluded that my tiny little blog needs a different name, ideally one with little or no unintentional cross-referencing in search engine queries. And yes, if you want people to remember you from among the clamoring masses of bloggers Out There, it does help to have a colorful moniker, so I finally succumbed to that. Harrumph if you must.
The long and the short of it is I am taking a small break from posting to attend to other things, like library school, and to fix some technical problems with the blogging (More precisely, to figure out what I've been doing wrong!). I'll be back (here) Thursday.